Heavyz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heavyz Open-Tibia Server. If you would like more information please check the General and Support Topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Grand Opening :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Grand Opening :) Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

The Grand Opening :) 64w3atvaghazbaran

Well guys, Heres the deal. Hope you enjoy it.
Server Protocol [8.50] (Will update when I can)
Exp : 55-120 (Max) (Will make a Poll later on)
Loot rate : 2-4
Skills : 50-70 The Grand Opening :) Gxat8qcsmorgaroth
Magic : 25-30

~
To open the server off, We're going to be doing something special for the first Week. :-)

1st player to level 100 will be given a special item. Want a hint? Take a look at this picture. The Grand Opening :) EmtzvopjFirewalker_Boots

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The Grand Finale ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you havent already guessed by the location of this Thread. Theirs going to be an Hour long raid. Yes. Thats right. An entire HOUR Dedicated to the opening of the OT.

If you have stay the whole hour you'll be gifted with a chance to defeat the End Boss. Name will not be said and the drops will be some very rare items.

The Grand Opening :) Triangle_of_Terror2

Enjoy guys. Post a comment below.

P.S It's won't be long before i open the OT however I'll have to add-in NPC's at a later time of day or week.
Thanks for staying tuned guys, i love you all Smile
Back to top Go down
https://heavyz.darkbb.com
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 pm

I love you admin! finally the best OT ever is coming back! when do you think the server will be ready for play?
Back to top Go down
Mythy

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:32 pm

i think the raid should be later on the week when get get enough lvl to kill bosses all together
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:21 pm

To Mythy:
The boss raid will be held in check until players are ready, the above states their will be a raid, not meaning a Boss raid. Their may be a few mini-bosses but I will not summon something that a team cannot kill.

The raid will be spawned all over different towns, the major-league hitter bosses will be summoned at a later time.

P.S Create accounts at Heavyz.no-ip.Biz Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://heavyz.darkbb.com
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:50 am

hey admin are their gunna be priest vocations? like for those who get lvl 300, like last time?
cuz i loved that idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Opening :)   The Grand Opening :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Opening :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavyz Server :: Raids and Quests-
Jump to: