Heavyz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heavyz Open-Tibia Server. If you would like more information please check the General and Support Topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Announcment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Well players.. I guess i'm going to be messing around with the server for a while.. however... I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to be running a real-life map due to the lag and start-up time it has.. And not to mention the crashes that happen ever so often, just makes the server down-time longer..

Due to the Above reasons.. I'll be picking a new map until we can configure some of the options..

If you want more information add my messenger at Meltingfist_1992@hotmail.com
Or just post a comment below.
Back to top Go down
https://heavyz.darkbb.com
Mythy

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm

First of all, will we keep our old chars?
And for me any map would be nice the people and the staff made this server so nice so i hope everyones come back to play and make same rates Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:01 pm

It all depends on how everything works out. I doubt anyone is going to play since it wont be a RL map
Back to top Go down
https://heavyz.darkbb.com
Super Pally

Super Pally

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 am

Well ik that id play this server no matter what map u chose even if it was only like 100x100 square foot map
xD
Back to top Go down
Jetto

Jetto

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

I agree. I think I would play this server if...well I think I would just play this server no matter what.

I kinda like Custom Maps more since I'm kinda tired of playing RL maps. But, I would play either or.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwndandboned
Mythy

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 pm

This is taking foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Announcment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Announcment   Server Announcment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Announcment
Page 1 of 1