Heavyz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Heavyz Open-Tibia Server. If you would like more information please check the General and Support Topics.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quests, Vocations...

Go down 
+2
GM Will
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Quests, Vocations... Empty
PostSubject: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:24 pm

[b]Hello again everyone, As the title shows. This is going to be about Quest's Vocations, And the upcoming items.[b]

Quest's ~ After I Finish with Vocations and Items, I'm going to work on getting all of the Quest's Finished.

Vocations ~ Yep That's right you heard it hear first. Their's going to be a Vocation Update. That means not 4 or 8 Vocations But 12! Meaning their will now be another vocation for each type. Their will be an interesting twist though. It will not be a new promotion. It will be a high advanced Vocation. Therefore Depending on when I get them set-up, There will be a level you have to reach on your main character before you can get this Vocation.

~ Item's ~ I'm working on creating new item's far and wide through-out the server. Paladin's and knight's are the one's going to benefit most through this I must say.

~Spells. For the new Vocation's there will be new spells New mana gain, New Health Gain. and Greater Capacity Gain. ~The names will have a poll on this site~

Thank's for your attention.
Back to top Go down
https://heavyz.darkbb.com
GM Will

GM Will

PostSubject: Postman   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 am

HEY ADD THE POSTMAN QUEST TO ITS A FUN QUEST Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryku

Ryku

PostSubject: Re: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 am

Yes I Feel The Need As If We Will Be Need More Quests, Im Sure Im Not The Only One To Think So.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kolby.sims?ref=profile
Jetto

Jetto

PostSubject: Re: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 am

I second Ryku.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pwndandboned
Ecrus Odin

Ecrus Odin

PostSubject: Re: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:31 am

I third Ryku lol
Back to top Go down
Mythy

PostSubject: Re: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 pm

i nab Ryku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quests, Vocations...   Quests, Vocations... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quests, Vocations...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavyz Server :: News and Updates-
Jump to: